GOT MY BUMPER STICKERS
This is so incredibly ignorant that it’s making my head hurt. When people say, “Guns don’t kill people,” they are not saying, “A gun and bullets can’t be used to kill someone,” and you know it. A gun, by itself, cannot kill someone. It doesn’t matter what side of the the debate you’re on. A gun, by itself, cannot kill someone. The problem has always, always been people. If you put the blame on an inanimate object, you are saying that people don’t need to take responsibility for their actions.
I hate to repeat a tired cliche, but if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. Or people will find other ways of murdering each other. This shouldn’t even be a political argument, it’s not about our Second Amendment rights; it’s about being able to defend yourself. Let’s say gun control is fully instated, or it’s made illegal to own a gun. One day, you’re walking home, and someone with a gun pulls you into an alley, threatening your life for whatever it is they want. If you point at them and say, “Hey, having that gun is illegal!” do you think they’ll apologize profusely, turn themselves in, and allow you to go on your merry way?
However, if any average person on the street has a gun, do you think muggers and thieves (or even an ill-intentioned average Joe) are going to be more motivated to make a target of someone? Probably not, since there’s a high chance that target will be well armed (like Chicago vs. Houston, if you look at the first article below).
I’m sorry to turn this into a rant, I don’t do this (very) often. Just read the first paragraph, that’s really all I meant to say.
Someone has completely missed the point.
Is that you, Steve Carlsburg?
Oh yes, because owning a gun is your “duty as an american”, isn’t it?
United States, the greatest gun producer.
"Buy a pink rifle to your daughter, teach kids how guns are awesome and cool. Give guns TO CHILDREN." But when they murder each other, blame video games or Marlin Manson. Not the whole gun propaganda nor the president sending more soldiers to kill muslims.
Buy a car, win a gun! Open a bank account in our bank and win a gun! Buy our guns! Guns are cool! Guns are awesome! Having a gun means power! Owning guns will solve crime!
Cut the bullcrap about your freaking guns I’m sick of USA and its freaking guns everywhere and you telling me that all this “gun is for protection we have to have it”.
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING
It’s a fact! Cities and states that allow a gun on a person are noticeably lower in murder. Having guns is about protection. No, we are not EVER going to give guns to children. We are not going to tell that that having guns are cool, like it’s a toy. We are going to tell them that it’s a dangerous weapon and can kill somebody, even you, if not handled correctly. We can teach them that they can be used for protection if they’re desperate enough. Wether our not they learn how to use it is the parents choice, not yours. I learned how to use a gun by the time I was 11, and I turned out fine. Tons of other people I know also learned how to use a gun at a young age, but they are crazy maniacs. They are normal people that would only use a gun if needed.
Get this through your thick skull:
GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM. PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM.
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD
I CANT BREATHE. ITS TOO GREAT.
I SAW THIS POST 20 MINUTES AGO AND IT WAS ONLY HALF AS LONG AS IT IS NOW HOLY CRAP
I have read this thread 3 times and I just keep bouncing back and forth between hysterical laughter and total embarrassment for those that have no idea what those stickers are about.
i am perfectly fine with having other people sit on my lap but i can’t sit on other people’s laps because i’m always paranoid that i’d crush them and they’d diE
lol with me it’s exactly the opposite… .-.
Boy of nine killed himself after he was ‘bullied for being white’ by an Asian gang at school. He was told by other pupils ‘all white people should be dead’ and he was forced to hide from the bullies in the playground at lunchtime.
Don’t you ever try to tell me there is no such thing as racism against white people. And don’t you dare fucking tell me it’s ‘reverse’ racism either.
And this was in the UK. He and his family are in their own country, their own homeland.
Repeat after me: ALL RACISM IS BAD. RACISM AGAINST ANYBODY IS BAD. PERIOD.
OH MY FUCKING GOD, NO. FUCK YOU.
I AM SO DONE WHY DOES SOMEONE ALWAYS HAVE TO POST THIS “REVERSE-RACISM” SHIT AND WHY THE FUCK IS IT ON MY DASHBOARD.
NO. FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, RACISM AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE DOES NOT FUCKING EXIST. IT IS 3 AM RIGHT NOW AND I AM TOO TIRED TO EXPLAIN (AGAIN!!!!) WHY. FUCKING EDUCATE YOURSELF. GOOGLE IT. THERE ARE TONS OF BLOGS IN THIS WEBSITE WHO CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.
WHY DO PEOPLE STILL WHINE ABOUT “WHITE PEOPLE SUFFER RACISM TOO!!!!!!1” NO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT RACISM IS
*gasp* Friend is lonely?
on my way friend… woah wait…yes
I dance to maek you happy
did friend like dance?
I shall battle the sadness!
friend isso pretty, she shouldnt feel sad or lonely
lots of people love friend! shes funny
I give huggles to friend
when friend is happy, we are happy
remember to smile okay? Smile as you read this!
you are not alone friend. I am here. Be happy.
i just want to send this to all my friends
I AM REALLY UPSET BECAUSE NOBODY IS KISSING ME OR GOING OUT WITH ME OR CRUSHING ON ME EVERYONE ELSE HAS A PERSON WHERE IS MY PERSON WHY DONT I GET A FRICKIN PERSON
removal of said tonsils when i was eight. c: also some breathing-related thing when i was a baby… i dont remember what that was, though.
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different colour.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I wear glasses/contacts.
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free.
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hands to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my trousers rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I currently have a serious disease.
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve been to Brazil.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette.
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
Before you decide to have feelings for someone, I suggest you:
- Don’t do that
- Drink a glass of water
- Don’t be an idiot
- Stop feeling things
- Become cynical
- Transcend your corporeal form
- Ascend from this planet
- Become an otherworldly being
- Thank me